Sunday, September 22, 2013

concrete

is a brick even concrete? no. 

concrete is the stuff in between the bricks that holds them all together.


THINGS THAT HOLD ME TOGETHER.

>>naps
>>word searches
>>hot air balloons
>>forcing my car to shift into gear
>>diving into the pool
>>ice cream 
>>the smell of chlorine
>>shapes in the clouds
>>reading on rainy days
>>reading on sunny days
>>...reading on days
>>gifs 
>>dancing like an idiot 
         #stakedances4lyfe
         #sorrynotsorry
>>and muscles, i guess.


these are just a few of the things that keep me together.

okay.

stay gold,
suzy e.



#youknowyouloveit





2 comments:

  1. I read "diving into the pool" as "driving into the pool" and I was thinking if someone really did drive into a pool it would be way funny but also terrifying.

    oh yeah also I loved this blog post because I don't know why but I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something so true about that diving into a pool one.

    ReplyDelete

all it'll ever be

I’m watching this show, Normal People , and it’s extremely dramatic and emo, and the characters move kind of slow, except that slow...