Monday, October 7, 2013

my life right now in gifs

senioritis.

as if i even need to tell you.

senioritis makes me feel like this:






my mom: "did you go to class today?"

me:  

"then what did you do with your day? you need to get up and do something."

me:  

"don't you have any homework? it's saturday, do it today so you don't have to do it tomorrow at 11:57 p.m."

me: 


"don't you want to graduate college and do something with your life?"

me: 

"you really need to go to class."

me: 

"you have to go to attendance school."

me:



"suzy, where do you want to go to college?"


"suzy, what are you going to do when you grow up?"






in short. everyone can just stop asking me about my future.
because i don't know.
and i don't care.


stay gold,
suzy e.








14 comments:

  1. LOVED this. SO much.
    thank you and goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true on so many different levels for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one is my life about every freaking day haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. everytime...haha
    I look at this all the time and it makes my day every freakin time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'I'm going to go take a nap'

    #simple #yeah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog.. It's entertaining and NOT depressing. haha thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post sums up my whole year. great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 😂AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I just now read this! This is Amazing! I'm dying XD

    ReplyDelete

all it'll ever be

I’m watching this show, Normal People , and it’s extremely dramatic and emo, and the characters move kind of slow, except that slow...