Sunday, October 27, 2013

#confessionpost

i was 100% ready for thursday. the first real day of fall break. 
i got someone to cover my shift at work.
i told my mom my plan.
i was so ready for this.

you wanna know what i did?

i spent the day, alone, at home.
it was so great.

(you guys think i'm being sarcastic. (i'm not. *crosses heart and hopes to die*))

i had a good book. and i was grounded anyway. so i grabbed this chance to just stay home and do nothing.

i did this way too much as a tween. 
i spent too many friday nights and saturdays at home, 
reading a book, 
and regretting my choice of friends.

but what i did on this day was deliberate.
my mom asked me what i was going to do all day, and i said



"mom, i'm not going to put on a bra. and i'm also not going to do anything."


and when she asked me to fix the garage key-pad-thing--i didn't. 

frankly, i was shocked she even asked me. i told her i wasn't going to do anything.


i stayed home. and didn't hang out with my friends. i stayed home with my family, and shockingly enough--i enjoyed myself.



thats all.

stay gold,
suzy e.
the greaser.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, that's the only way to stay sane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the day, alone, at home.
    it was so great.


    That's me. And yes it is so great.

    ReplyDelete

all it'll ever be

I’m watching this show, Normal People , and it’s extremely dramatic and emo, and the characters move kind of slow, except that slow...