Sunday, September 15, 2013

to the me who is 2 years wiser.

to: future me.
from: now me.

you know me but i don't know you.

you know all my thoughts and feelings. so i know you'll understand this letter, and why i am so worried.

i don't know how often you think of me, but you should know i think about you all the time. 

i wonder if you're smarter than me.
i wonder if you still like boys with nice hair.
i wonder if you're taller.
i wonder if you like writing.
i wonder where you've been.
i wonder if you've ever seen something amazing.
i wonder if you went to college.
i wonder who you've met.
i wonder if you're living an exciting life.
i hope you're living an exciting life.

while knowing the answer to all of those questions/wonderings would be nice, mostly all i want to know is if you are happy.

i hope you're still gold,
suzy e.





3 comments:

  1. I wonder if you still like the boys with nice hair.
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if you still like boys with nice hair. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this...

    "i don't know how often you think of me, but you should know i think about you all the time."

    Really good.

    ReplyDelete

all it'll ever be

I’m watching this show, Normal People , and it’s extremely dramatic and emo, and the characters move kind of slow, except that slow...