Sunday, September 22, 2013

to the me who is 2 years dumb-er.

to: sophmore me
from: senior me

i'd start by saying "hey what's up?" but i know what's up.

you've just started high school, and you think that you're going to make a gazllion new friends, and you think you're going to be way more mature, and i even know about that crush you have on the boy in your math class, you know--the one with great hair.

i'm here to tell you a few things.

1. your really annoying friend who keeps pissing you off, stay friends with her. she ends up being pretty great.

2. you'll never understand physics. 

3. don't try to act older than you are. you're supposed to grow up in high school, not be grown up in high school. #foreveryoung

4. watch out for that boy in your math class. (no, not the one with great hair (forget about him, he's a noob.)) the other one. you know--the awkward one who sits next to you, who makes you laugh like you never thought you could. the one who you feel like you've known forever. 
yeah watch out for him, cause he's a douche.

5. stay gold. 

okay, that's all.

stay gold,
suzy e.


p.s. would it kill you to turn in some homework on time?? and you probably shouldn't speed. it would save us a lot of ca$h money$. OH, and try not to back into your sister's car, that wasn't fun. okay bye.








7 comments:

  1. "watch out for him, cause he's a douche"
    Yeah my letter would go a little something like that... brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. stealing this for an extra 5. but the way you said all this.. mm sweet lord

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear. this was good. i was laughing and smiling the whole time :) and definitely stealing this for and extra 5 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that was fantastic:) sometimes I wish I could write a letter to my past self. I think it could really help me with some things... but yeah not really sure...

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the whole piece. It made me want to write a letter to myself and then bottle it up and send it back in time. Great work.
    "Stay gold." <---Don't know why but I most specifically love this.
    #MindIfIBarrowThis?

    ReplyDelete

all it'll ever be

I’m watching this show, Normal People , and it’s extremely dramatic and emo, and the characters move kind of slow, except that slow...