Thursday, December 19, 2013

it's 12:58 AM and all i need is glitter.




i don't need a sleeping pill.

i don't need bon iver. (he puts me to sleep all the time.)

i don't need a boyfriend.

i don't need warm milk.

i don't need a pillow.

i don't need straight As.

i don't need to go to first period tomorrow.

i don't need to graduate.

i need glitter. 

it's 12:54 AM and i need glitter.

it's 12:56 AM and my feet are cold but i don't need socks.

it's 12:59 AM and i've given up the search.

it's 1:03 AM and i'm still thinking about glitter.

it's 1:06 AM and i've found five glitter gifs.

it's 1:07 AM but i'm not thinking about glitter.

i'm thinking about you.




6 comments:

  1. this is absolutely perfect.
    "it's 12:59 AM and i've given up the search."
    you are a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i don't need straight As.

    i don't need to go to first period tomorrow.

    i don't need to graduate."

    I just feel like people get so caught up with keys to success they forget that keys to happiness are more important. At least that's how I feel. Thank you for writing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't stop looking at the glitter.

    Oh, or reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go insane go insane throw some glitter make it rain lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well suzy e.
    I think your pretty great. I read your blog all the time and it makes me feel things. And you're funny and I laugh. And I show my boyfriend and he laughs too and everybody's happy and then he wants to read your blog too. It's all just great. Anyways. I have a painting of The Outsiders in my room and I think they are hot and I want to name my first kid Ponyboy but I know I can't because my mom would be mad. And I really like glitter and I think about it all the time. What I am trying to say is that I like you and I don't like many people.

    ReplyDelete

all it'll ever be

I’m watching this show, Normal People , and it’s extremely dramatic and emo, and the characters move kind of slow, except that slow...