Sunday, April 26, 2015

Thank Heaven

I saw you at 8 AM today, and thank heaven for that. 
Thank heaven for soap. 
Thank heaven for henna pens. 
Thank heaven for rocket ships, and planets, and fake tattoos. 
Thank heaven for clean fridges. 
Thank heaven for two papers and thank heaven for two rocks and then thank heaven for a pair of scissors and a single piece of paper even thought that meant not seeing you for a while. 
Thank heaven for $1 movies and thank heaven for a priceless soundtrack. 
Thank heaven for for curly hair.
Thank heaven for nieces and nephews.
Thank heaven for cancelled recitals and long drives not taken.
Thank heaven for violins, and for the old ladies who teach it.
Thank heaven for Prom and all the ones I didn't go to.
Thank heaven for gaps in teeth and shots for South America.
Thank heaven for the pandas in China and the tigers in Thailand.
Thank heaven for boys who weak Spanish, thank heaven I can't understand what you say because I only feel the words and that is how I like it.
Thank heaven for stake conference and getting to church 3 hours late.
Thank heaven for full time and thank heaven for full time with you.

1 comment:

  1. "Thank heaven for gaps in teeth and shots for South America."

    Reading this line I thought you meant Gap as in the clothing store and shots as in alcohol so that should tell you something about my character.

    ReplyDelete

all it'll ever be

I’m watching this show, Normal People , and it’s extremely dramatic and emo, and the characters move kind of slow, except that slow...