Thursday, July 17, 2014

CHEAP PANIC ATTACKS & DISHES

I went to Ikea with my mom the other day to buy dishes and forks and knives and pots and pans and etc..

Mom: Honey, which strainer do you want? This one is only $3.
Me: OH MY GOSH MOM PUT IT ALL BACK I CAN'T HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW.

***WHEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR OWN COLLEGE-STUFF/ADULT-LIFE-STUFF IT'S HARD TO NOT STRESS OUT AND HAVE PANIC ATTACKS.***


Right there in the middle of Ikea, I had a bonafide panic attack. Because like people need so much for college/life. I'm so cheap that I only bought one plate and one bowl and one mug. My mom told me that I should at least get two and I was just like MOM I CAN'T AFFORD TWO PLATES when in reality I probably could but I just couldn't handle buying two plates when I'm single and not really ready to mingle.

And then we went to go pick out some utensils and I was freaking out again because I had to buy four forks/knives/spoons because that's what came in a pack and tbh that's so annoying.

Mom: What else should we get today?
Me: OH MY GOSH MOM PUT IT ALL BACK I CAN'T HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW.
Mom: We can come back.

Oh my gosh I can't commit to dishes. 


5 comments:

  1. I feel the same.
    'and I was just like MOM I CAN'T AFFORD TWO PLATES when in reality I probably could but I just couldn't handle buying two plates when I'm single and not really ready to mingle.'
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT YES WE ARE THE SAME. Ahhhhh. We will be together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i bought all my stuff at DI

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious and true and I remember feeling like you feel. Sort of. It's been a while. The good news: you'll probably be OK.

    I love it when you type in all caps. Hannah does it too and it just freaking works.

    ReplyDelete

all it'll ever be

I’m watching this show, Normal People , and it’s extremely dramatic and emo, and the characters move kind of slow, except that slow...