Sunday, December 8, 2013

michelle kwan remembers.

i remember passing notes in eighth grade. i remember playing hockey in seventh grade and loving it. i remember getting in trouble for chewing gum in sixth grade. i remember when preston harmon said the f word to the nicest sub. i remember dressing up as susan mcauliffe. i remember using my neighbor's old space suit that he wore for halloween in second grade. i remember that gap i had between my teeth. i remember losing my retainer. i remember my grandma's vegetable sweatshirt. i remember that my cousin wore a superman sweatshirt to her funeral. i remember watching him cry and as a little seven year old trying to copy. i remember always being on the bottom bunk. i remember trying to split the room in half. i remember mr. cherrington. i remember making a model of the world trade centers and using cotton balls. i remember being put in time-out for crying in preschool. i remember the jelly-fish video. i remember playing with my american girl doll. i remember doing a report on michelle kwan in third grade and making her hair out of black yarn, and putting extra glitter on her dress. 

i just remembered that no one remembers who michelle kwan is. 

maybe this will jog your memory...


an actual picture of my totally life-like
representation of michelle kwan.

7 comments:

  1. preston harmon and michelle kwan is the summary of your life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I remember Mr. Cherrington. Whoa

    O_o

    And making one of those dolls. Er, I mean, life sized representations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love you. The title. I think I might make a shirt and put that on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Preston Harmon. I saw Preston Harmon the other day. (It was actually in October.)
    I remember Mr. Cherrington.
    I remember making one of those dolls. My mom did most of it for me. It was of Elizabeth Blackwell (who?)
    I SO remember American Girl Dolls. I still have mine.
    I remember who Michelle Kwan is, but I had to look her up on Google to make sure I remembered.
    Lol, I'm still thinking about Preston Harmon.
    Anyway, nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Preston Harmon, I remember him calling our Priests Quorum leaders "dicks" in the middle of the lesson.

    #awkward

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally remember her!! olympic figure skater. She was asian...

    ReplyDelete

all it'll ever be

I’m watching this show, Normal People , and it’s extremely dramatic and emo, and the characters move kind of slow, except that slow...